July 8, 2026

Time for a Mid-Year Challenge Update


Well, hello there!

Just finished editing my Mid-Year Reading Challenge Update for 2026, and boy, was it rough. Didn't realise when I was filming it that my sinuses had given me such flat, almost goose-like dulcet tones. Between that and the internet network issues, you're even lucky to be seeing it today (uploaded) as Telstra, a national carrier, is having a nationwide meltdown today and my mobile phone and Internet connection has been absolutely abysmal. Took nearly 3hrs for my video to upload. Oh, the joys of living in a rural area.

That said, I have had a pretty decent first half of the year, reading wise. I got through a few Stephen Kings,  completed my #aclasssicamonth challenges, and have even psyched myself up to give HRCYED 3.0 a go (more on that in a future video). So, let me know in the comments if you have read any of these books, or if you can offer words of encouragement so I will pick up and read my big books for 2026.

Okay... new problem. Blogger is being a bit of a tosser, and won't let me even add a video or image to this post. Have had to just platforms (Safari to Mozilla) just to add the embedded video. What a day :/

Thanks for watching, and until I see you next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment