In my latest ramble, I just thought that I'd catch you up on where I am with my Stephen King project. I've been reading his bibliography in publication order, and when I got stalled reading Christine (she was a problem), I honestly thought that I'd just have to give up on that plan and either pick the books up from another book further on, or just give up and read whichever book tickled my fancy - and considering I hate TBRs, I really thought that I would end up choosing that path. However, I persevered with Christine, got through it... and then stalled on reading The Talisman. Ugh.
So, this was just a short (11min) video that I made to mainly remind myself where I am, and how much I enjoy making these kind of videos - even if I only have a small audience watching - and that this makes me want to get my home library finished sooner rather than later so I can have a consistent place to film and edit in (honestly, trying to find a nice bit of sunlight in this house takes work!).
That being said, I hope you enjoy the video, and let me know in the comments what you're currently reading, and if you have a favourite movie soundtrack. And until I see you next time,


No comments:
Post a Comment