August 7, 2009

Forum Overload!

I've just finished poking around some of the forums I've joined. Posted a few replies on LKH, but have only joined the Ilona Andrews (home of the fabulous Kate Daniels series) forum in the last 24 hours so I'll need a bit of time to settle in.

Not alot of traffic on IA, but a mass of choices on LKH. I've been trying to find little teasers for the next books in their series, but so far only IA has been forthcoming {and such a tease too!}. I read a prologue for the new Kate Daniels book, Magic Bleeds, that's due out in May 2010... I shouldn't have done that... how am I going to survive without a new Curran hit every now and then??? especially since reading the oh-so fabulously addictive prologue? I WANT MORE!!!

Thankfully, since I'm new to her site (well, not totally new - just more regular now :p) and have been diligently searching through the old blog entries to find anything about Kate 4. It took awhile, but I now have read all the new stuff. FYI I've also just totally stuffed myself because instead of calming my Kate-Curran desire, I've just made myself an addict. I'll get Curran withdrawal symptoms soon! Oh well. R U a Kate or an Anita fan? I've included 2 icons for you to choose from (above). Feel free to use them, but please give me credit for them and not steal them.

No comments:

Post a Comment