February 9, 2012

Noooooo.... Lost Pictures

I hate the fact that I can accidentally delete a picture folder in my phone's gallery, yet there is no way to recover the file.  Why do they make it so easy to delete yet not tell you "... oh, by the way - once you delete something YOU CAN"T GET IT BACK!" ... ?

Has anyone else been able to find a nifty way to recover lost images from their phones?  My Google Nexus S is only 8 months old for goodness sakes.  Even the manual (which I had to download from Google as the phone didn't come with a manual... hmmm, maybe that should have been my first clue?) doesn't recognise the terms recovery, retrieve, etc.  I think I'll be downloading an app in the future to stop this from happening.

... and Yes, I did have my phone synced to my Gmail, etc, but no photos were saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment