July 2, 2012

Final Trilogy named!


Yes!  It's official.  Kylie Chan has released the details of the final trilogy to her very engaging and fabulous contemporary Chinese mythology series.

The final trilogy is the Celestial Battle Trilogy, with Book One: Glass Citadel picking up right after the events of Heaven to Wudang.

I have been faithfully buying these books since White Tiger was first released and though it will be sad to see them go - I can't wait to get my hands on Book 7, Glass Citadel, which according to Ms. Chan's website may be in stores in Australia as soon as September 2012.

The working titles for the final trilogy have been posted on her FAQ page, but so far they are listed as:

  • Glass Citadel
  • Mountain Fortress
  • Celestial Palace

Remember, these may not be the titles the books are published under, so you'll have to double check before it's time to order them.  As far as I know there is no cover art available yet, but I'll post an image as soon as it is released.

Can't wait to get my hands on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment