August 16, 2013

New job and no time to spare

Hi all!

Just a quick few lines.  I've been so busy , and completely tired, after starting a new job.  I was so used to studying (sitting for hours), that now I'm on my feet for those same hours it's painful.  Thank God for the large tub I use as a footbath.  I don't know what I'd do without it at the end of the day ;-D

So, being free time poor these days I've been catching up on the J.D. Robb series (got Calculated in Death the other day) and waiting for the last 2 books I pre-ordered.  I did manage to read the latest Kate Daniels book, Magic Rises.  This was much darker than previous books, and had me tearing up in places.  Curran gets in serious trouble with Kate.  Love it!  Will review it ASAP.

Anyhow, that's all I've got time for this morning.  Have to start getting ready for work.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment