November 24, 2014

Sorry, it's too hot to post

Sorry about this unintended hiatus from reviewing, but it has been waaay too hot here to do much more than sit on the bed and listen to some audiobooks.  Temperatures have been up in the high 30s and I have been just too uncomfortable to sit at a desk and update everything - which is really annoying because I have read so many great books in the last 2 weeks!  So hopefully the hot weather will go away in the coming week (finger's crossed) and I will finally be able to post something.

Upcoming reviews should include:
  • Coraline
  • The Sleeper and the Spindle
  • Doll Bones
  • Withering-by-Sea
  • The Minaturist {still reading . . . slowly ;-D }
  • Clockwork Scarab
  • The Wee Free Men
  • John Brown, Rose and the Midnight Cat
  • The Fry Chronicles
  • The Hot Zone
  • Mist
  • Archangel's Shadow
. . . and many more!

Phew!  That's more than I thought I'd read!

Anyway, must dash off and turn on the fans as the wind has stilled and it's getting too damned hot.

So until next time my lovelies,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment