January 7, 2015

T5W - Most Anticipated Releases of 2015


Hello, and welcome to my first T5W post of 2015!  I can't believe it's already here.  The days go so quickly now ;-D

This week it seems appropriate that we are delving into our wishlists to come up with our top 5 most anticipated books being published in 2015.  I have so many pre-orders in my wishlist it's not funny, but I have gone through them and found the 5 that I am desperately want to get my hands on.  

So, in no particular order, here are my Top 5:





Note: I scoured the author's websites to find any more details about the cover art - or book title - for the last two books, but alas, nothing.  In the future though, I will swap out the generic place holders for the final artwork as it becomes available.

So, these are my most 5 anticipated books for 2015 - for now ;-D.  It could always change especially since the first 3 are on shelves by Feb/March.

Anyway, as you know T5W was created by the lovely Lainey at GINGERREADSLAINEY and I'll include a link to the Goodreads group {here} if you would also like to participate.  If you have any questions or comments, then please feel free to leave them down below.

Best of luck with all your reading challenges/goals in 2015.

Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment