January 14, 2015

T5W - Series I want to start in 2015


Good morning, my lovelies!  Today is another T5W, and I've been looking forward to this 'topic' since I found out what the January topics were.  I'm not sure about you, but I have a lot of series.  Some only have 4 or 5 books (Parasol Protectorate, or Lily Bard), but most range from 10 - a whopping 40! (Obsession in Death is the 40th book - and there is no signs of it stopping yet!).  So in reality, the last thing I need is more series on my shelves.  But when you find a series that really grabs your attention, you know you're guaranteed at least a few more books that will be great - I hope?  

Without further delay, here are my Top 5 Series that I will be starting this year from there.  Wish me luck...


PS. I'm hoping that Atemis Awakening is the start of a series - and not a duology or trilogy.

So, we've come to the end of my 'Series that I want to start in 2015' post.  I hope you found a book or two that you'd like to try.  Oh, and if you've read some of these feel free to let me know what you thought of them in the comment section down below ;-D

If you'd like to participate in Top 5 Wednesday, it's open to anyone.  Check out the Good Reads Group {here} and as you know T5W was created by the lovely Lainey over at GINGERREADSLAINEY

Well, that's it for another week.  Until next time,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment