August 20, 2017

What I'm reading







Well, hello there.  It feels like such a long time since I posted my last video, but it's only been a few days.  The windy weather is slowing, but still gusty at times - which has made for some tense moments.  At the moment all I want to do is snuggle up with a blanket and a movie, but that's not happening today.  All those pesky household chores to get done.

However tonight I will be starting either Evil Under the Sun, or Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie. Reading The Stand and NOS4R2 last month has really thrown my urge to read out into the doghouse.  But I did happen to catch the adaptations on the telly last week, starring Peter Ustinov as Poirot, so it has fired up a desire to at least read these.

Finger's crossed I can get through these two relatively short books this week.  I really need to get back into reading as I have a mountain of TBR books to get through - before more bookmail arrives to take their place!

Oops, need to go move the garden hose.  Don't need to drown my plants ;-D

So until I see you next time,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment