September 7, 2017

Yah, my Funko finally arrived!






Hi there!  Just a quick update today as I couldn't wait to show off today's bookmail.   

There were only two books, an Agatha Christie plus the obligatory Stephen King, but they were in great condition and I can't wait to start reading Murder in the Mews by Christie... well, at least her short story Triangle at Rhodes anyway.

Have another Hodder cover to add to the collection (seriously, I really do need like another two bookcases for all my new books this year!) and I really liked the simple design and the colour combination used.  Still have a handful of the Hodder's to collect, but I do enjoy the simplicity for the covers.

And last, but certainly not least, my Funko order finally arrived from Popcultcha (I'm still waiting impatiently for the Pennywise pre-orders to be released!) but these are so cute... if a little creepy.  Having a little issue with the poor paint job, but they are perfect for what I have in mind.  Lots of photos with a copy of The Shining, or other Kingly books/movies, for my Instagram booktags ;-D

Okay, so it wasn't the longest haul, but I'm super happy with adding the Funko's to my growing collection.  In the meantime, I'm off to do some housework before the family descends in the morning so I'll bid you all adieu, and until I see you next time,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment