April 4, 2018

Easter Book Haul






Hello again.

Due to unforeseen circumstances (aka, pulling a muscle in my back/hip) the video I'd planned on filming has been put on the back burner for now.  Instead I filmed a really quick video on Easter Sunday so I could share with you the bookmail that had been trickling in over the last week.

I was hoping to save all my parcels, and some still aren't here!, until I had them all in a glorious pile and then I'd open them on camera.  However, I got so excited when I ended up with 5 parcels in one day that I forgot about that and tore into them - oops! ;-D

Anyway, I've already devoured two of the Amanda Quick titles, Til Death Do Us Part and The Girl Who Knew Too Much, and they were just the thing I needed to get me out of the reading funk I'd slipped into after binge watching seasons 1 & 2 of Wynonna Earp (ps. such a great urban horror/western series!).

Still have to get to the two cozy mystery books, as well as the final two Jayne Ann Krentz novels and The Immortals (which I have my fingers crossed for because I love a good urban fantasy with gods and goddess' in a modern setting).

So with all that reading still to do I'm going to love you and leave you.  And until I see you next time,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment