September 5, 2018

August Book Haul, Part 3 - Classics






Yes!  I have finally come to the end of this rather large (and if I'm honest, a pain in the arse) book haul.  Remind me not to do this again any time soon ;-D

As you can see, my collection of classics is growing steadily.  Enough so that I now need a large bookcase to keep them all together - they are scattered around various locations in the house at present - and with 3 very large bookcases crammed into the spare bedroom I feel the time has come to perhaps call a cabinet maker to make some custom shelves that cover a whole wall.  Expensive, I know, but there is so much wasted space in using standard bookcases that I think it will be worth it in the long run... maybe?

Anyway, I have more video's to edit, including a bit of bookmail from this morning, that I want to get up asap.  So I will leave you here, and until I see you guys next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment