December 30, 2019

Reading Wrap Up 2019


 

OMG! I can't believe it's the end of the year already. Time to get those end of year wrap up videos filmed and edited, and figure out what I'm going to do for my 2020 reading challenges.

But, today is about my Goodreads year in review, and boy, did I surpass my goals in 2019.

My goal for 2019 was to read 100 books (passed in February), so I upped it to 150 - nailed it! - and then I thought I'd really challenge myself and upped it again to 250 books.  Well, jokes on me because I flew past that and ended the year with a grand total of 440 books and 123,817 pages!

I don't think I'll have that good of a reading year in 2020, but I'm determined to at least give it a red hot go.  I'm so proud of what I accomplished in my reading year, although my reading challenges tanked, and I have so many ideas for next year that I really need to get myself sorted out.

Thanks for watching my videos in 2019.  I appreciate your support, and until I see you next year,

No comments:

Post a Comment