February 5, 2010

Lazy Dayz



I'm having a lazy day today.  Yesterday was a nightmare at the shopping centre.  I spent too much on clothes that I didn't really need... but they were soooo cute, and there were rude people and screaming children everywhere.

So today, I'm going to just lounge around, read a book, maybe play a little bit of AOM (Age of Mythology) and then check out our local deposit library.  Fingers crossed that my parcel is going to be in today's post.  I've been waiting for ages for them.  Still have about 3 or 4 left, but after waiting 2 weeks for them I no longer stalk the postie to see if he puts something in the mailbox :P

I'm going to finish my work on the computer, make up a batch of chilli-con carne and then settle down with either my Kylie Chan series, or start re-reading JD Robb so that when Fantasy in Death hits the shelves, then I'll be up to date.

Thought that I'd add a little pic of my cat.  She's such a pain in the butt about being outside.  Because of all the wildlife around our house, our cats are strictly indoors, unless on their leases.  Yes, you read it right, leashes.  They have an enclosed courtyard to mooch in, but leave a door open accidentally, and this little grey ghost is out the door like a shot, and the rolls around on the bricks outside the back door.  She strops herself along the bricks.  It's kinda cute, but trying to catch her later is not so cute.  It's a good thing that she's a total lap cat :)

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment