June 5, 2011

Who ya gonna call?

Okay, take two.

I tried to post this entry earlier but it went into the ether.  So here it is again . . . huh hmmmm

I just got my new mobile phone yesterday.  I love it.  It's only my 2nd ever mobile, but the first connected to the internet.  My old faithful phone lasted for 11 years, but lately had been a bit dodgy, so I upgraded plans and got a new phone.  Yesterday I just explored all the apps - and couldn't resist adding kindle - but the book I was bursting to get isn't available to Australia!  I had that happen before.  They don't mind selling you paperbacks, hardcovers, audiobooks but not the kindle!  Heavens forbid that we would want to purchase an ebook!  Okay, over it.

So I've been adding contacts, and basically customising it to my desires. 

PS - Would add a pic, but I keep running into this stupid 'cloud picker' box when I try to upload an image.  Will add one when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment