June 17, 2012

New Titles Nearly Here

Wow, I can't believe it's nearly time for the next titles in some of my favourite series.  It doesn't feel like a year (give or take a few weeks) since I eagerly awaited the last books.  First on my 'to get' list are:

  • Archangel's Storm - I know, I know, its not out for a few months, but I will pre-order
  • Gunmetal Magic - can't wait to see what happens to Raphael and Andrea!
  • Cast in Peril
  • The Lost Night - what can I say... love those dust bunnies!
  • Echoes of Dawn
  • Wicked Business - hmmm, Diesel...
  • Notorious Nineteen - out in November.  Are we getting to the last of the Plum series?
Other books that are out soon (or recently out) in mass market paperback format are...

  • Celebrity in Death
  • Rivers of London - Ben Aaronovitch
  • Explosive 18
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone - looking forward to this title.
There are of course lots more, but these are the few that I can think of off the top of my head.  I wish I could buy every book that tickles my fancy, but alas, I don't have a money tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment