July 14, 2012

New author perhaps?

While reading Kaylana Price's blog, I found a recommendation she gave for the Eli Monpress series by Rachel Aaron.  So, being a curious sort, I moseyed on over there and found - to my surprise - what sounds like a really good series.  Now admittedly, I don't seem to be taken by books that feature the male as the driving force of a book, but I'll be looking for this at my local library.

As far as I can see there are 4 books out now with the 5th to be released later this year.  There is also a short novella available and I've put a link below.  Now, before you rush off to buy the first couple of books I'll tell you that there is now an Omnibus that contains the first three titles (The Spirit Thief, The Spirit Rebellion and The Spirit Eater) and is available on Book Depository (UK) as well as Amazon, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment