August 3, 2012

Newest Arrivals


Just got some more books in the mail, and it feels like Christmas.  I love getting new books :-)  Even though eBooks are popular, there's just something about holding a nice, new book.

In this weeks post was;
  • Dark Descendant - Jenna Black
  • Ink Flamingos - Karen E. Olson
  • Cast in Ruin - Michelle Sagara
  • Green-Eyed Envy - Kasey Mackenzie
  • Left Hand Magic - Nancy A. Collins
  • Sparks - Laura Bickle, and finally
  • Wicked As They Come - Delilah S. Dawson
I was supposed to receive Jennifer Estep's Touch of Frost, but someone screwed up and I got Praying to Psalms instead - a "wtf?..." moment for sure.  Seriously, so not even in the ballpark.  So I jumped onto the computer and shot off an email to Book Depository ASAP.  I've had great service from them in the past when there has been a problem with a book, so I expect it to be dealt with quickly and professionally.  But in the meantime, I'm left without a book I was eager to read... ggrrrrr.

Oh well, I'll just have to slow down and take more time to read the books I've already got until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment