January 7, 2014

A cool change

Finally, after what seems like a eternity, the weather has finally changed for the better.  Even though cloudy days haven't meant cooler temps over the last week, today there is a real difference in the atmosphere.  Such a relief.

To celebrate the cool change I'm going to spend the day lounging on the sofa, and reading some of my old favourites.  At the moment I'm three quarters of the way through Dark Desire (by Christine Feehan), with Dark Gold next on the pile.  It's been some time since I've read these books and I'd forgotten how much I loved them.  They were one of the reasons that I got hooked on the whole paranormal romance/urban fantasy genre.

As you can see, my copies are very well read - but much cherished!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment