August 24, 2014

Latest order arrives

Hi there!  It's been a little while since I've updated this blog - apart from a review or two - and even when my postie dropped off my latest book order, I still didn't get around to adding a post  ** shameful **  but better late than never so here goes nothing ;-D


As you can see from the pic above, I only received the last four books from 3 separate orders, but they included the two books that I was most anxious to get my hands on, Graceling and Throne of Glass.  I've heard great things about these two books and watched more than a few YouTube reviews, so when I came across them while perusing Book Depository I just couldn't resist.  One of the books, Going Once by Sharon Sala, is for my mum, but Ghost Seer by Robin D. Owens sounded very interesting (and was a much shorter read) that I started it that night.  Sadly to say it didn't quite live up to it's premise {read review here} but thems the breaks.

In the mean time I've read Graceling, and am still gathering my thoughts before posting a review, while Throne of Glass has been put on the top of the TBR pile while I get through some many overlooked library books that are due any day.  Am currently putting together a new list for books to buy - I just can't help myself ;-D - although I may need to buy a 4th big bookshelf to house all the great books I've been wishlisting!

So, that's all from me today.  If you have any recommendations of books you think I should try then let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment