December 15, 2014

A Yummy Treat



Dropped in to my local Big W this morning - while I was wasting some time before an appointment - and while browsing the shelves I found a great little stocking stuffer!  This brand has to be my favourite as they use all natural products (with no unpronouncable chemicals!), and they feel and smell sooo good.



I already have one of the lip balms in the range, but couldn't resist this pack since it had the cuticle cream that I've been dying to try.  The lip balms are so smooth and creamy, and the peppermint flavouring adds a pleasant tingle.  I'll have to grab another pack ($9.99) as just the lip balm is around $6.75 - and the cuticle cream is $14.99! - so it's not a bad offer.



I'm going to wait until tonight to give this product a go.  With the heat and other weather conditions - plus gardening, household chores, even washing up - contributing to rough skin on my hands I really hope this helps.  I've tried Lanolin before (love it, but too greasey to use just before bed) and since there is no oily residue I have high expectations for the cuticle cream ;-D

Fingers crossed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment