December 15, 2014

Got the re-reading bug!


Darn it!  Thanks to last week's Top 5 Wednesday post on my most re-read books, I've now fallen into a re-reading mood.  I've already been through the Guild Hunters series of 7 books (8 if you count the anthology of short stories), and am currently contemplating revisiting Meg Corbyn and all those other great characters from Written in Red and Murder of Crows. 

What I should really be reading is one of the many new books that have been set aside like:
  • The Lies of Locke Lamora
  • The Goblin Emperor
  • The River of No Return
  • The Night Circus
  • The Luminaries
  • Queen of Kings
  • Gods of Gotham, or
  • any of the books off my TBR bookcase!
but NOooo!... I'm still browsing through my bookshelves looking to revisit some good times.  Perhaps I'll just load some audibooks onto my iPod?  I love to listen to audiobooks as I go to sleep.

Oh well.  Perhaps a new book will catch my fancy soon and I can start dwindling down that rather large TBR pile again.

Until next time my lovelies,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment