September 15, 2018

Booksale Haul - Day 1






It's taken a little longer than I'd hoped to film, edit, and finally get around to uploading this.

As I was editing this I was struck with the thought that I'd bought way too many books.  Do I really need all of these?  Probably not, but they make me happy so I'm going with that.

I really do need those new bookshelves ASAP, especially now that I have this haul to add to my ridiculously large TBR pile.  I've got the name of a local carpentry place, and I'll bite the bullet soon and ask them for a quote to turn the spare rooms entire wall into built-in shelves.  It won't be cheap, but at least I won't have to worry about how the hell I'll fit in a new bookcase.

Anyway, I'm off to go and finish Day 2's haul video.  Wish me luck.  Finger's crossed I can get it up over the weekend.

Until I see you guys next time,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment