July 14, 2019

Mid July Reading Update





Woo-wee, is it cold! Thanks to an Antarctic front that's blustering up from the south, I am freezing my butt off.  In an attempt to get a little bit of sun - and to try a different filming location - I rugged up and ventured out into the back yard.  By more dumb luck than good management I happened to choose a time where the winds had died down for a good half hour, but it was still colder than it looks.  Seriously, if the temperatures drop below freezing there should be mandatory snow.  Winter here in rural QLD looks no different than high summer, except for the winter woolies I'm sporting.

On the bookish front, I have been rereading some of my urban fantasy series that have new books coming out soon.  I also read a little bit more from The Count of Monte Cristo, which I'm hoping to finish next month, perhaps, and just listening to more audiobooks as I go about my daily routine.  As it's been so cold here, I haven't spent any time in the office/library. I really need to start filming and creating extra videos so that I have a buffer for times like this.

Anyway, my fingers and toes feel like they are about to drop off, so I'm going to say thank you for watching, and until I see you next time,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment