July 11, 2019

The Dark Tower is coming


Like I said when I posted this on IG, Yah! My Dark Tower bookmail is starting to trickle in 😊

I read The Gunslinger about 18 months ago, and just never continued on with the series as I didn’t have the next books. There was also the very real book problem of trying to decide which edition to get. Unfortunately by the time I decided on these US ones (in this very odd, tall mass market paperback format), they seemed to be going out of print for some of the titles.

Thankfully, these two were easily obtained from Amazon AU, while the rest had to be sourced from AbeBooks, and Powell’s (from America), which is a whole other story.  Fingers crossed the used books I bought match this edition.

Okay, now to find space for these new books... 

No comments:

Post a Comment