April 2, 2011

Back to study

Well, it's that time again.  Have gotten my results from my last 2 units (passed both with flying colours. . . yippee!), and am embarking on my next units.  With my internet all FUBAR'd I am relying on McDonalds free wi-fi, as previously mentioned, and am seriously considering moving so that I won't have to worry about this in the future.  I've been thinking about moving for the last few months.  Don't get me wrong, I love the town where I live.  I've been here nearly all my life and I love the quietness that only a small country town can provide.

Since our shire has just exploded over the last 20 years - we're now condsidered part of the outer northern suburbs of Brisbane and that's over 50kms south of us - it is time to move on I feel.  Things have changed so much, and the developments that have been undertaken over those years have no rhyme or reason.  Just a money making venture with no thought as to how it has impacted on this once lovely rural dairy town.

Anyway, I digress.  So I'm trying to get some work done on the next units so that I will hopefully be finished with this course by the end of the year.   Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies and gentlemen.

PS - have had limited leisure reading time lately, so no new books to mention.  With winter coming on I dug out my old craft books instead to find winter woollies patterns to undertake this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment