April 16, 2011

What happened to the weather?


Yesterday was a perfectly crisp Autumn day.  Today?  Back to rain!  Come on. . .

So today I'm sitting in front of the computer, studying as well as playing around with my blogs.  All I'm really thinking about is being able to get back to my room and cosying up on the bed with my blanket, a cup of tea, a good book and some chocolate -  okay, no chocolate since cutting back was my new years resolution,  but you know what I mean.

At the moment I'm re-reading my Stephanie Laurens books.  I've started off with the Bastion Club since this is the only series that she has completed.  I'm up to the fourth book, A Fine Passion, Jack and Clarice's story.  Sometimes I have to make myself read all the books in a series, not just my favourites. 

You can tell which ones I like by the spines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment