May 13, 2014

Taking a break

It's been a while since I posted anything and I've decided to use my recent lack of motivation, to pick up a book, and use it to take a little hiatus from reading to recharge myself.  

With unread library books due back I find that I'm in a reading rut and nothing has really excited me for a couple of weeks now.  Now this could be due to a few factors, but I'm taking it as a sign to concentrate on some of my other hobbies - quilting, crochet and knitting - for the time being.  I'll still try and post little updates here and there regarding any successes - or failures ;-D - I may have while trying to craft after a long break, but I really need to expand my 'me' time from just reading.

One project completed already!
So while I craft and create, and collect more TBR books - who ever said I'd stop buying them? - I hope you will find joy in whatever you read.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment