June 22, 2014

Fabulous find @ library sale


Found 3 books in a series I've had for years at my local library.  They have books for sale there all the time - unwanted donations or weeded out stock - and for a gold coin donation they can be yours.  During my last Book Club meeting, I was poking around the tables while I was waiting and came across said books (#2 - #4) in the Spellcrackers.com series by Suzanne McLeod.  They were in excellent condition, and although they aren't the same print as my book, I wasn't going to let them go home with anybody else!

It's been about 3 years since I've read the first book so I'm going to have to go back and read it again to familiarize myself with that world.  Not a chore really, but it will have to wait until I've motored through the last of the Chronicles of Elantra {2 books left and counting!}.  However, I can't wait to dive in as I have such high expectations from what I remember of this series.  The last book (?), The Hidden Rune of Iron, is due for release in December this year so it looks like I've found the others at a good time.

Happy reading, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment