June 15, 2014

On the mend - but freezing!


I'm finally getting over my headcold, but today I wish I'd stayed in bed.  It is so very cold here.  I'm so cold that I had to go and get my little peguin gloves {aren't they so cute!}, make a hot cup of tea and get a hot water bottle!  Just so I could poddle around online and update my blog.  I wish we had central heating in unit complexes in Australia.  It would make life so much more comfortable in winter.

However on the book front, I have gotten back onto the horse so to speak.  I spent yesterday re-reading some of the books from the Chronicles of Elantra series by Michelle Sagara.  I adore these books.  Kaylin Neya is one of the most complex female leads that I've come across.  I can't wait to find out what happens between her and Severn - and Lord Nightshade - and I only have to wait a few more weeks before the 10th book in the series, Cast in Flame, is out.  Yippee!  The blurb sounds amazing so I decided to post it so you can all read it....


Sounds amazing, right!  And on the same day Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews is also coming out.  I'm going to be very busy that day ;-D   Must remember to put a big fat "DO NOT DISTURB" sign up - and text to family and friends - so that I don't have to worry about being interrupted during the good bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment