August 5, 2014

Cast in Flames fabulous!


OMG!  I just finished reading Cast in Flames, the latest offering in the Chronciles of Elantra series by Michelle Sagara, and I just want more!  This is a fabulous book, fast paced and full of action, and as a fast reader I was sorry to come to the end of it about 4 hours later.

I'll post a review soon - once I've had time to re-read the book - but for now, I just want to find out what happens to Kaylin Neya next.  Why do books have to end right at the good bit?!  Unfortunately I now have to wait a whole year for the next installment.  Bummer.

In the meantime, I can not recommend this series highly enough.  If you love fantasy, dragons, magic and action, then pick up Cast in Shadow and find out how it all began.








No comments:

Post a Comment