August 3, 2014

July Book Order

Hi! It's been a few days since I've been online.  I've just been so busy lately spending money on books ;-D

In the last week I have spent more money than I should have - nothing new there - but most of my books were based on recommendations from YouTube reviews.  *Gasp!*  I know!  Odd, huh.  But every review I checked out (The Readables, gingerreadslainey, polandbananasBOOKS, Ariel Bisset, and abookutopia) made these books sound sooooo good that I just couldn't help myself from adding them to my shopping cart!

So what did I get?  Well thank you for asking.  I have 8 books winging their way to me from Book Depository (so much cheaper than buying in Australia!) 


  • Ghost Seer - Robin D. Owens
  • Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
  • Cast in Flames - Michelle Sagara
 
 

  • The Line - J.D. Horn
  • Graceling - Kristin Cashore
  • The Masterful Mr. Montague - Stephanie Laurens {a guilty pleasure}
  • Concealed in Death - J.D. Robb
  • Going Once - Sharon Sala {for my mum's b'day}


and the last complete season of Doctor Who - again, way cheaper from the UK (included p&h) than in Australia! 

I can't wait for the postie to start knocking on my door when each new book arrives.  Sadly, I already have my eyes on about another 10 books as they are scheduled to be released in the next few weeks.  I'll need a bigger house soon...






No comments:

Post a Comment