August 5, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday - Top Blue Covers (of books you own)


I'm so excited to be involved with the Top 5 Wednesday.  I've only recently discovered this - thanks once again to YouTube - and loved the idea so thought I'd give it a go.


This week we are counting down our Top 5 Blue Covers.  Now I have to tell you that this was really hard for me.  I didn't even get a third of the way through my bookshelves and had already pulled out over 20 books.  But after much hemming and hawing I had finally narrowed the covers down to my top 5.  

So starting at #5

Gods, mythology, romance.  What more could you ask for?
... and I love the Asian influence and the different textures on the cover.

#4


Love this series!  Barrani, and Dragons, and Leontines - oh, my!


#3



Great book, and I love the tracery of frost around the hand.


#2


A great cover for Urban Fantasy, is it not?

#1


This cover captures the essence of the book.  Mad, bad and wicked.
Plus blud bunnies rock! :-D


So, those are my all-time {for now} favourite blue covers.  I hope your found something new here that you might try, and if you want to know more about the Top 5 Wednesday group visit the Goodreads page {here} for more information.  

Oh, and please feel free to post a link to your own Top 5 list as I'd love to see what blue covers you love ;-D

Until next time,

 


No comments:

Post a Comment