September 2, 2014

All booked out

 

After yesterday's massive read-a-thon I am all booked out.  I still can't believe that I managed to read all four of these books, but I did.  I started off with the first two books in the Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray (done by lunch), and then went off on a different tangent with Kelley Armstrong's new book Sea of Shadows - mixed feelings about this one - and then finally I spent late yesterday afternoon/evening reading The Diviners by Libba Bray - hmmm, I'm sensing a theme here ;-D - and really enjoyed it.  Unfortunately there is no book 2 in the series as yet so I can't continue on with Evie's story.

Today I'm just going to watch a dvd and flake out.  My eyes are still a bit strained, but it was worth it (all 4 books were due back to the library soon).  Will try to have the reviews up asap.  Must remember not to try this again for a while ;-D

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment