February 26, 2015

All strapped up with no place to go!


I am quite sore this morning after yesterday's visit to the local physio department at the hospital.  As usual I was poked and prodded - with a million and one questions regarding how painful this or that pain was on a scale from 1 to 10 - and after a truly painful massage to loosen the tension in my left calf muscle I was all strapped up on both feet and free to go.  Walking to the car was awkward with the strapping on, but I can take it off in another day or two ;-D

Today I've taken the new look out for a test drive.  Had to get a few essentials at Woolworth's, and I've also done the first set of exercises.  Strapping pinching on the inner left ankle, but I can always adjust that, or remove that piece of tape if it gets painful - or so said the physio.  Only the laundry to be put on the line left of my chores today, then I can put my feet up and see how things go.  Fingers crossed this works.

Oh, and I know the photo's aren't the best but I took them on my cruddy phone camera.  Can't wait to get a new phone - but that's another story ;-D

Until next time, keep safe and
 

No comments:

Post a Comment