May 13, 2015

T5W - Summer Book Covers


Sorry this is so quick.  I've been a tad tardy on my updating recently but I hope to post some pics of my new - and beautiful - books soon ;-D

In the meantime, I'm back for another Top 5 Wednesday.  This week we're looking at Summer Book Covers.  You know, those books you look at an immediately think of summer - even in the middle of winter (which I am heading into!).


click image to enlarge

It took a lot of searching to come up with some Summer-type themes let me tell you.  I chose these because they each represented either the heat of summer, or had something identified uniquely with summer, like swimming or the beach.  The piggy bank was just a fun, bright and cheerful cover that I immediately associated with Summer, the sunnies just sealed the deal ;-D

Well, I don't think there's anything left to say about my choices.  Do they scream Summer to you?  Let me know in the comment area what you think.  I'd also love to hear what your favourite covers for summer are? 

If you're interested in becoming part of the Top 5 Wednesday family, then head on over to the Goodreads group {here}.  Also don't forget to check out some of the great BookTube videos, namely the lovely Lainey at GINGERREADSLAINEY - who created this series!

Until next time,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment