June 8, 2015

T5W || Favourite Books of the Year... So Far


Sorry this post is going to be super short - as well as super late.  I'd hoped to get it up on Friday, but the internet was not talking to me (and Photoshop has been playing up).  What are you gonna do?

This week we are listing the top 5 books that we've read so far this year.  I'd love to be able to add some of the gorgeous hardcovers I've been accumulating, but I just haven't gotten around to reading many of them yet.  Perhaps I'll be able to add them for my favourite books of the year.

Anyway here goes.  So without further ado, here are my favourite books of the year... so far.



I had to add Fuzzy Nation, not only because I loved it, but because it has been one of the best recommendations I've received from Booktube.  Thanks Lindsey @angelaudacity!

I hope you enjoyed my Top 5 selections.  I'd love to hear from you if you have any questions or comments.  Have you read any of these books?  Let me know down below.

And, as always, T5W was created by the lovely Lainey at GINGERREADSLAINEY and I'll include a link to the Goodreads group {HERE} if you would also like to participate. 

Until next time, my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment