June 8, 2015

Upcoming series review


In the coming weeks, or perhaps months, I'm finally going to review the Stephanie Plum series.  A huge task as there will be twenty-two books by November (and I hope I've caught up by then!), but I have enjoyed this series so much over the years that I thought it was about time to actually review all the books.  There are one or two books that I have mentioned in this blog before, but I won't be looking at those reviews and instead will be reviewing them with fresh eyes - as I'll be re-reading the whole series again!  Oh boy, what have I got myself into. . .


As you can see, I'm already hard at work

In the next few days I'll be posting a review for One for the Money.  You can keep track as I'll list all the books - and the spin-off books - below and will mark them off as I go.  Here is the reading order including the "Between the Plums" quartet - in case you haven't read them all yet...

One for the Money
Two for the Dough
Three to Get Deadly
Four to Score
High Five
Hot Six
Seven Up
Hard Eight
Visions of Sugar Plums
To the Nines
Ten Big Ones
Eleven on Top
Twelve Sharp
Plum Lovin'
Lean Mean Thirteen
Plum Lucky
Fearless Fourteen
Plum Spooky
Finger Lickin' Fifteen
Sizzling Sixteen
Smokin' Seventeen
Explosive Eighteen
Notorious Nineteen
Take Down Twenty
Top Secret Twenty-One
Tricky Twenty-Two

To make things simpler I will be asking the same questions for each book.  This will not only allow me to compare the books, but the series as a whole.  This will be a massive job - thank God I didn't decide to do the In Death series by J.D. Robb as book 41 comes out later this year! - and I'm looking forward to revisiting old favourites.

Wish me luck ;-D

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment