June 11, 2015

T5W || Multiple POVs



Bonjour!, and welcome to another T5W.  This week we were set the trickier task of finding books with mulitple POVs.  It took me forever to find five books with more than 2 or 3 characters through which we follow the story.

After much scouring of my shelves - and a little help from Goodreads - I finally came up with a list.

 
5.  Throne of Glass was the first - or final - book on my list.  We follow multiple characters, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the following books.
4.  While it doesn't happen very often, during this series Meg, Simon, Henry, sometimes Tess, Vlad and even the police characters get a scene of two.
3.  Had to add this book, but it's still on my TBR pile.  I know we follow multiple characters, and that was good enough for me.
2.  Great fantasy series.  Love that we follow the story through about 5 characters.  Jaenelle, Saetan, Daemon, Yaslana and occasionally a snippet from other characters.  So good ;-D
1.  One of the ultimate POV books.  Follow Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin and Aragorn, plus others as you journey through Middle Earth.



I hope you enjoyed my Top 5 list.  Next week's should be easier to compile... I hope ;-D  Let me know if you agree with my list - or what books you would add instead - in the comment section below.

And, as always, T5W was created by the lovely Lainey at GINGERREADSLAINEY and I'll include a link to the Goodreads group {HERE} if you would also like to participate. 

Until next time,
 

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to start Game of Thrones and The Lord of the Rings for so long now. I really need to get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've had GoT on my shelf for about 8 months now ;-D

      Love the LOTR. So different from the movies. I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete