October 15, 2015

Coming Soon - Review of All Souls Trilogy

image made by me

In the spirit of Halloween I pulled out my copy of A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness and found myself, once again, lost in the world of witches and vampires, daemons and magic.  I marathoned the trilogy over three days, and today I am feeling a little bereft as I leave that world.  So to help me with my book hangover, I decided to do a review of the trilogy for anyone who has thought about picking it up.

I'll try to avoid any major spoilers - or at least warn you.

Oh, and an important bit of advice to anyone reading considering picking up this trilogy is the reading order.  This is definitely a trilogy where you must start at the beginning.  There will be no skipping ahead, ladies and gentlemen, as you will miss out on vital information that may leave your reading experience a little cattywampus.

So look out for each review as it goes up.  I can't wait to share my feelings and thoughts with you on a trilogy that I just adore.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment