August 27, 2012

Book Binge



I feel so guilty.  I went on a HUGE book binge over the weekend and ordered way too many books.  But no buyers remorse allowed - I need books!  As I tell my friends and family, I don't drink or smoke, so this is my vice.

"So what have I ordered this time round?" I hear you ask.  Well, just remember I did go a tad overboard, and I bought . . . drumroll please . . .

  • Fairy Bad Day - Amanda Ashby
  • Discord's Apple - Carrie Vaughn
  • The Dark Elite - Chloe Neill
  • Precinct 13 - Tate Hallaway
  • Archangel's Storm - Nalini Singh
  • The Lost Night - Jayne Castle
  • Sins of the Angel - Linda Poiteven
  • Chaos Burning - Lauren Dane
  • A Werewolf in Manhattan - Vicki Lewis Thompson
  • Werewolf in the North Woods - 
  • The Accidental Werewolf - Dakota Cassidy

Hmmm, I'm sensing a theme with the last few books.

Anyhow, that's what's winging it's way to me as we speak.  I can't wait to dive in.

Hope you've found something great to read too.

No comments:

Post a Comment