August 30, 2012

New in mailbox

I'm so excited.  The postman left a parcel on my porch this morning - he always arrives while I'm out. 

There were only four titles, but having read all the positive reviews I'm sure I'll enjoy them.

So far I've already finished Precinct 13 by Tate Hallaway (review to come ;-D ), and am starting on The Dark Elite (containing Firespell and Hexbound) by Chloe Neill.  This is the first YA book/s of hers I've read, but I love the Chicagoland Vampires series that I couldn't resist.

The other two titles, Fairy Bad Day and Discord's Apple, will have to wait until I finish doing the next few activities for my last two assignments.

Will post reviews of recent reads ASAP.

Hope you found something great on the bookshelves and happy reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment