August 11, 2012

In the mail this week


I can't believe it's nearly the middle of August already.  I have been eagerly awaiting the new release from Ilona Andrews, and yesterday Gunmetal Magic arrived in the mail.  I started it as soon as I got back from the Post Office - it was great!  The bonus novella Magic Gifts was awesome.  I loved the ending, very much poetic justice :-)


The other book that arrived with Gunmetal Magic was Book 2 of the Spellcrackers.com series, The Cold Kiss of Death, by Suzanne McLeod.  I haven't started it yet, but it's on my to do list today.  However I'm still waiting for Celebrity in Death to arrive... perhaps the mail fairies are reading it first?


And finally, I managed to find Seraphina by Rachel Hartman at my local Big W.  I snapped it up, and it is sitting on my bedside table looking very tempting indeed with that gorgeous cover.

So that's what I received in the mail this week.  Hope you found something good to read as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment