April 28, 2013

Having a lazy weekend with the Doctor


There is a decided chill in the air, but that doesn't matter as I sit on the couch, all snuggled up, watching Doctor Who.  David Tennant is - sorry, was - a spectacular Doctor.  Yesterday I ploughed through seasons 3 and 4.  Now, I've just put on the first of the 4 specials, The Next Doctor, a Dicken's style Christmas complete with Cybermen, a psychotic crimson dressed villainess and a Doctor wanna-be.  Who can say no to that?  Not me!

When David Tennant left our 'who-verse', it took me a little while to embrace Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor.  He just seemed so young and all I could think of was "... he's kind of like a puppy!".  But I kept watching and soon found his quirky persona as the Doctor so engaging that I couldn't help but watch.  Love the fez ;-P

Oops, must dash.  Just finished the episode :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment