May 3, 2013

Cover Art - Cast in Sorrow

Wow!  I just stumbled upon the listing on Amazon, and all I can say is "... I want in now!".  This is such a great series, and Michelle Sagara does such a fabulous job that  I each year I eagerly await the release of the next book in the series.

This title should be released on August 27, 2013 (finger's crossed).

The Chronicles of Elantra is one of my must buy series - it just keeps getting better and better.  You care what happens to these characters, and I just want to see what happens to Kaylin Neya - and what trouble she can get into!  Will she ever get to meet the Dragon Emperor?  What do the marks that cover her body mean?  Why don't the others acknowledge her powers?  So many mysteries to solve ;-D

So remember readers, 27 August, 2013 
Cast in Sorrow by Michelle Sagara.


No comments:

Post a Comment